To assure a project’s success, we follow a well-proven process that provides a systematic approach to achieving a successful project. Throughout the entire process we work closely with the architect, general contractor, interior designer, or any other contractors on the project in order to facilitate a smooth transaction.
- This begins with gaining an understanding of the needs and desires of the client, the desired functionality and project budget
- It includes sharing of ideas and possibilities so the client is aware of all options and possibilities
- CAD documentation is initiated that details all aspects of the project
- An Engineered Project Plan is created that specifies the entire project, including all project materials, installation effort and project cost.
- CAD drawings are completed and provided to the field team for execution
- All changes are further documented for maximum installation efficiencies and long term project and client support
- The task of installing all the required wiring infrastructure for the project, working closely with other contractors involved on the project.
- When the home is ready, final equipment is installed
- Usually started long before the final equipment is installed, the programming effort is finalized and refined after the equipment is installed.
- Verification that all equipment and programming performs as intended and desired. Implementation of any necessary tweaks and changes.
- Acceptance of the complete system by the client
Support & Service
- We will be there to handle any necessary service as well as any changes or additions desired in the future.
- We strive to maintain long term relationships with each and every client